Image skincare is a cosmeceutical line (pharmaceutical grade) meaning that it works at a cellular level and uses all organic naturally derived ingredients down to the preservatives.
They are at the forefront of innovative skincare. Image is a totally green company. Priding themselves in using eco friendly materials, even down to the use of soy based ink.
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic condition meaning that it is not curable. The exact cause of Rosacea has not been scientifically proven. The treatments focus on controlling symptoms of Rosacea.
- Vital C is the most effective skincare product known to strengthen capillary walls and hydrate in order to control Rosacea.
Definition of Rosacea
Blood vessel enlargement, chronic occurring within, effects mid face with red, rosy discoloration and is hereditary.
Subtype 1 Rosacea “Dry Rosacea”
- Patchy redness in cheeks and nose
- Turns red easily, flushing and persistent redness
- Facial Swelling
- Skin Roughness, tightness, dry/grainy texture
- Stinging and or burning periodically
Subtype 2 include Bumps and Pimples
Subtype 3 include enlarged, bulbous nose
Subtype 4 include eyes: Styes, thickening and redding of eyelid skin
TRIGGERS! WHAT TO AVOID
Exercise during a flair up, hot beverages, spicy foods, emotional stress, caffeinated beverages and aged foods (hard cheese).
Additional ways to prevent Rosacea include eating an alkaline diet rich in fresh vegetable and fruits. Use sunscreen daily and reduce stress through deep breathing, yoga, or other relaxation techniques.
Cosmeceutical Ingredients to help treat Rosacea
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin E
- Green Tea
Products for at home skincare to treat Rosacea using Image Skincare for the most common subtype 1
- Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser (AM/PM)
- Vital C Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum (PM)
- Vital C Hydrating Repair Creme (PM)
- Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel (AM/PM)
- Daily Hydrating Moisturizing SPF 30 (AM)
- ILUMA Lightening Serum (AM)